Hawaii Drivers Education
Hawaii drivers education is an essential first step to life long driving skills. Driving is one of the first major responsibilities in a teens life. Driver education assures a student understands basic traffic laws, rules of the road, basic motor vehicle operation, driver awareness and drug and alcohol effects on driving.
The Hawaii driver education course is an interactive course that comes with three CD Roms for use on your home computer. Two of the CD Roms are for the teen student and one disk contains special information, including lesson plan print-outs for behind the wheel training, for the parent. The drivers ed course consists of ten sections that make up 32 hours of computer based instruction along with 14 hours of behind the wheel driver training. In addition, the Hawaii drivers education course covers beneficial information about drug and alcohol abuse.
Use this Hawaii learners permit practice test to evaluate your current driving knowledge.
Permit License: Age 15
- Permit applications by minors must be signed by both parents or, when applicable, by the certified custodial parent, certified custodial guardian, or certified foster parents. (Only certified copies of court documents are acceptable.)
- The spouse (who is an adult) of a minor applicant may sign the license application with proof of age and certified copy of the marriage certificate.
- Minors who are legally emancipated may sign license applications upon presentation of the certified court document which granted emancipation.
- New licenses will expire on your fourth birthday following the date of issue.
- The minimum age to acquire a permit is 15 ½.
Driver's License - 17
- The minimum age to acquire a license is 16. Minors between the ages of 16 through 17 must pass and present certificates of completion of mandatory driver education and behind the wheel training from a DOT authorized instructor, before securing a Road Test.
Hawaii Driver Education
Hawaii Teen drivers in Captain Cook, Kula, Honokaa, Honaunau, Lihue, Pearl Harbor, TAMC, Ocean View, Wake Island, Waimea, Kahului, Honolulu, Kealakekua, Makaweli, Kapaau, Kurtistown, Hawaii National Park, Hauula, Hickam AFB, Pepeekeo, Fort Shafter, Kalaheo, Laupahoehoe, Ninole, and Hanalei, Hawaii.
Hawaii Drivers license in Hana, Waimanalo, Keaau, Keauhou, Volcano, Paauilo, Anahola, Hawi, Schofield, Kaneohe, Naalehu, Pahoa, Paia, Haleiwa, Puunene, Kaunakakai, Hakalau, Kualapuu, Pahala, Kealia, Papaikou, Ookala, Waipahu, Honomu, and Kalaupapa, Hawaii.
Hawaii Driving school in Kahuku, Kapolei, Wahiawa, Maunaloa, Kailua Kona, Waianae, Kailua, Kihei, Lahaina, M C B H Kaneohe Bay, Kekaha, Pukalani, Makawao, Wailuku, Kunia, Mililani, Kapaa, Hanamaulu, Pearl City, Waikoloa, Laie, Kaaawa, Hilo, Camp H M Smith, and Kaumakani, Hawaii.
Hawaii Drivers Ed in Hoolehua, Waialua, Kamuela, Ewa Beach, Princeville, Mountain View, Helemano Mltry Reservation, Hanapepe, Papaaloa, Paauhau, Nanakuli, Haiku, Kilauea, Eleele, Lanai City, Camp Smith, Wailea, Wheeler Army Airfield, Aiea, Holualoa, Lawai, Schofield Barracks, and Koloa, Hawaii.